Join us for the 6th Annual
Sat, October 20, 2018
10am – 4pm
Open to the public, this community event is focused on fall fun for the entire family. Join us for Honolulu’s premier annual fall destination event. The festival is centered around the largest pumpkin patch in Honolulu with over 2,500 locally grown pumpkins. We feature activities for all ages- live community entertainment, contests, fair games and rides, a petting zoo, a country market and more! Honolulu’s local food trucks and vendors are also an annual favorite! Bring your appetite for food, fun and precious time with the family! Admission is FREE!
Free parking is available at Aina Haina Elementary School and within the Aina Haina community. Shuttle buses run for the duration of the event for your convenience!
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Honolulu’s largest pumpkin patch with over 2,500 locally grown pumpkins.
- COSTUME CONTEST: Kids of all ages are welcome to enter our Costume Contest, held at 12:30pm on the main stage. Generous CASH prizes for winners of each age group and for the Grand Prize winner of the overall Best Kids Costume!
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of games, activities, and fall-themed arts & crafts.
- PETTING ZOO: Kids will enjoy petting and playing with the friendly, cuddly, farm animals.
- PONY RIDES: New to our festival, kids will enjoy riding real life ponies, courtesy of Ziggy Pony Parties.
- RIDES & GAMES: Rock climbing, mechanical bull, skee ball, and Nerf challenge are just a few of the activities geared towards fun for all ages.
- HOLIDAY MARKET: Just in time for your holiday shopping…visit a host of vendors during this year’s event!
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Enjoy delicious Hawaiian food, oh-so-cool shave ice, fall-inspired pumpkin spiced ice cream, and more.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Live music, dance performances and contests for kids will be the highlight on stage throughout the day.