Save the Date for the 8th Annual
Sat, October 24, 2020
10am – 4pm
Mark your calendars for some family fun at our signature fall event at Holy Nativity School! Our Great Pumpkin Festival features yummy food and drinks, a keiki fun zone, contests and live entertainment, games and rides, a country market, and the largest pumpkin patch in East Honolulu. Be sure to follow us on social media (IG @holynativityschool, FB: @holynativityschoolhawaii) and follow our event hashtag, #hnspumpkinfest for updates.
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Honolulu’s largest pumpkin patch with over 2,500 locally grown pumpkins.
- COSTUME CONTEST: Kids of all ages are welcome to enter our Costume Contest, held at 12:30pm on the main stage. Generous CASH prizes for winners of each age group and for the Grand Prize winner of the overall Best Kids Costume!
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of games, activities, and fall-themed arts & crafts.
- PETTING ZOO: Kids will enjoy petting and playing with the friendly, cuddly, farm animals.
- RIDES & GAMES: Rock climbing, mechanical bull, skee ball, and Nerf challenge are just a few of the activities geared towards fun for all ages.
- HOLIDAY MARKET: Just in time for your holiday shopping…visit a host of vendors during this year’s event!
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Enjoy delicious Hawaiian food, oh-so-cool shave ice, fall-inspired pumpkin spiced ice cream, and more.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Live music, dance performances and contests for kids will be the highlight on stage throughout the day.
Interested in being a festival sponsor?
Sponsors are cool. We love sponsors. Please be a sponsor. Lemon drops lollipop dessert sugar plum carrot cake. Chocolate cake chupa chups pudding cookie apple pie carrot cake danish croissant cake. Marshmallow chocolate bar icing soufflé danish muffin sweet roll toffee.