Save the Date for the 8th Annual
Sat, October 24, 2020
10am – 4pm
Mark your calendars for some family fun at our signature fall event at Holy Nativity School! Our Great Pumpkin Festival features yummy food and drinks, a keiki fun zone, contests and live entertainment, games and rides, a country market, and the largest pumpkin patch in East Honolulu. Be sure to follow us on social media (IG @holynativityschool, FB: @holynativityschoolhawaii) and follow our event hashtag, #hnspumpkinfest for updates.
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Honolulu’s largest pumpkin patch with over 2,500 locally grown pumpkins.
- COSTUME CONTEST: Kids of all ages are welcome to enter our Costume Contest, held at 12:30pm on the main stage. Generous CASH prizes for winners of each age group and for the Grand Prize winner of the overall Best Kids Costume!
- KEIKI FUN ZONE: Children of all ages will be able to take part in a host of games, activities, and fall-themed arts & crafts.
- PETTING ZOO: Kids will enjoy petting and playing with the friendly, cuddly, farm animals.
- RIDES & GAMES: Rock climbing, mechanical bull, skee ball, and Nerf challenge are just a few of the activities geared towards fun for all ages.
- HOLIDAY MARKET: Just in time for your holiday shopping…visit a host of vendors during this year’s event!
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: Enjoy delicious Hawaiian food, oh-so-cool shave ice, fall-inspired pumpkin spiced ice cream, and more.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT: Live music, dance performances and contests for kids will be the highlight on stage throughout the day.